Our terms are 2% 10, net 30 days from invoice date. You will receive an invoice with each order and a statement at the end of the month.
A 2% finance charges is applied per month on all balances over 30 days.
All custom earpieces and earplugs are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from original invoice date. They are also guaranteed against improper fit and feedback for 3 months from the original invoice date. We keep impressions for 9 months but not all are reusable. We keep impression scans for 3 years. We recommend that new impressions be made when fit problems occur.
The only pieces accepted for return for credit are:
MCT, Patriot, Emplex II, EM-3000, TechSeal, Comfort Sil, and Emplex II with Lucite
Musicians pieces will be credited $25 per pair:
ER-9, ER-15, ER-25
When you return one of the above for credit, you must return the original as well as all remakes. Shipping charges will not be refunded. For details on shipping, please go to our SHIPPING page of the website. Any supplies returned will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
A REMAKE is free (excluding UPS charges) when no changes are made and......
- An earpiece causes fit or feedback problems within 3 months of original invoice date
- An earpiece breaks or cracks from normal use within 1 year of original invoice date
- An earpiece causes discomfort within 3 months of original invoice date
- An earpiece is lost or damaged in the mail while being sent to the dispenser
A REMAKE is not free when.....
- Patient/Audiologist modifies, mishandles, or loses the mold
- Feedback or discomfort occurs after 3 months of purchase
- The earpiece is over one year old
- Feedback occurs when a dispenser orders a High Frequency or CROS style earpiece
- A new style is needed due to a change in hearing instrument
- A decision to fit the other ear is made
- A mold is made incorrectly due to incomplete or inaccurate information given by the dispenser
A REMAKE is not free, a nominal charge plus shipping and handling will be made when.....
- We are asked to change the material, style, color, acoustics, or helix